Feel The Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Feel The Rush

Where The Game Is On

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bruins vs Montreal

Go down 
+9
Dom*Oilers
GM*Habs
joseph_wild
Gm*Don Waddell
Admin*Rangers
Gm*Wings
GM*Parise
katsitals
Gianni*Bruins
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:23 pm

GM*Parise wrote:
max pacioretty? whoever this superstar university player is he still has to prove himself

BTW it's PACIORETTI
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:28 pm

legend97 wrote:
exactly we played like shit and we beat u guys imagine if we played gd...and dnt even compare the bruins to the habs in anything...we ahve better players...we ahve better history...we ahve more cups

U GUYS HAVE NOTHING ON US...exept maybe penalty minutes

Not really goaltending makes a HUGE GOD DAMN DIFFERENCE...if it wasn't for Price habs would've been looooong gone...How do you have better players? Old Europeans? You kidding me? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING CHEMISTRY THERE IS IN BOSTON? Sure they aren't skilled but it's always the small players and big players providing 'cause they aren't selfish...unlike Montreal always relying on Kovalev, Koivu, etc. to score. Boston Bruins always have someone different and it's nice to see the small players get involved in the action...DUDE WE DIDN'T HAVE FUCKING BERGERON...KESSEL SAT OUT IN THE FIRST TWO GAMES...WIDEMAN WAS FUCKING INJURED FOR GAME 2...AND THOMAS (A 30 YEAR OLD WASHOUT FOR SOME PEOPLE) MANAGE TO SHOCK THE "experts" OF HOCKEY! History? Boston has rich history too moron Razz Boston had greats play for them.

A famous quote from the movie Cars (I know it's childish but it makes sense)

"There's no difference if you win it...It's just an empty cup"
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:30 pm

legend97 wrote:
BRUINS SUCK..ALL THEY DO IS LOOK FOR FIGHTS AND THEY CNT EVEN WIN THEM...BRUINS WERE LUCKY TO MAKE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR BUT WE BEAT U GUYS SO STFU WERE A WAY BETTER TEAM

Always lose fights?

Just watch the vid

Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:05 pm

And another thing...you guys notice that it's like 3 vs 27 other teams on this forum and WE'RE STILL holding you back...Just realize it that Boston Bruins fans are loyal to their team and know that they are better than Montreal...If a player plays FUCKING amazing and then he starts to slow down a bit we don't jump on him right away...'cause we know what that player might have done for Boston and will never turn our back on them...Hey an example, Axelsson is 34 and played all his career with Boston...We never put him in a trade offer and always signed him when his contracts were about to expire...Shows that we have loyalty
Back to top Go down
legend97

legend97

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:55 pm

i dnt have time to read ur novel so all just let u no tht BRUINZ SUCK DICK
Back to top Go down
GM*Parise

GM*Parise

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:15 am

alright gianni ur saying that us habs fans turn their backs on the team
i dont when the habs started sucking i stayed with them, and as for chemistry the habs were suppose to finish in last they finished first so thats surprising the experts for u. And ur just saying ur loyal cuz ur 3 vs 27 im pretty sure if there was another league of boston fans 27 bruins vs 3 montrealers the montrealers would defend the habs too but too bad theres not 27 bruins fans out there to make a league so yeap
Back to top Go down
Fotis*Flyers

Fotis*Flyers

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:31 am

get ur shit right bro...the bruins were predicted dead last IN THE NHL before the season...and look wat happned, bruins finished 8th even without bergeron and alberts. if it wasnt for price in the first period of game 7, the habs were fkn finished, and one more thing...if the habs didnt play the bruins at all last year, the bruins would have more points than the canadiens, so that shows how fkn badd the habs are against other teams..
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:38 am

legend97 wrote:
i dnt have time to read ur novel so all just let u no tht BRUINZ SUCK DICK

Judging from your spelling and lack of interest in reading facts I say you don't have any education Razz
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:40 am

GM*Parise wrote:
alright gianni ur saying that us habs fans turn their backs on the team
i dont when the habs started sucking i stayed with them, and as for chemistry the habs were suppose to finish in last they finished first so thats surprising the experts for u. And ur just saying ur loyal cuz ur 3 vs 27 im pretty sure if there was another league of boston fans 27 bruins vs 3 montrealers the montrealers would defend the habs too but too bad theres not 27 bruins fans out there to make a league so yeap

I hope you know what I meant from that is that with all the points you're giving out and the way there's more of you than us it's something worth talking about. Also did you know (besides Habs fan) the second amount of highest fans in Montreal is Boston Bruins fans?
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:41 am

Fotis*Flyers wrote:
get ur shit right bro...the bruins were predicted dead last IN THE NHL before the season...and look wat happned, bruins finished 8th even without bergeron and alberts. if it wasnt for price in the first period of game 7, the habs were fkn finished, and one more thing...if the habs didnt play the bruins at all last year, the bruins would have more points than the canadiens, so that shows how fkn badd the habs are against other teams..

What's funny is that both were out with concussions received from the same team "Philly"
Back to top Go down
Fotis*Flyers

Fotis*Flyers

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:43 am

lmao and im that team fuck i just noticed that Shocked, wtv this year i got a feeling...with bergy back fully healthy, and im hopping that ryders not gna be a bust wtv well see how its gna go
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:45 am

Fotis*Flyers wrote:
lmao and im that team fuck i just noticed that Shocked, wtv this year i got a feeling...with bergy back fully healthy, and im hopping that ryders not gna be a bust wtv well see how its gna go

If they put Bergy C like they usually do his playmaking ability with Ryder's goalscoring ability would be killer
Back to top Go down
Fotis*Flyers

Fotis*Flyers

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:46 am

i have a weird feeling juliens gna put him on the second line with either kessel or savard centering that line...
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 am

Maybe but then again Savard might be first liner cause no other player (besides Thorton) does perfect playmaking like him
Back to top Go down
Fotis*Flyers

Fotis*Flyers

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 am

savard has fkn sick passing skillz, and kessels gna break out this year
Back to top Go down
Mark-C

Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:54 am

i hate both teams...

Detroit for Life DET

but at least i dont go around trash talking every other team in the NHL...

Both Bruins and Habs are gonna have a good year.

Habs cause of Kostitsyn Bros. Price. their young and fresh D-men and Tanguay.

Bruins gonna do good cause of the One-nut Man Kessel, Lucic the piledriver, Bergeron the playmaker and Chara and co. cause of good experience... not to mention Chara's almost 7 foot tall frame on skates. BEAST.

It'll be a good NHL season for all the teams so shut up and watch the fucking games.
Back to top Go down
legend97

legend97

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 am

BOS SUCKS ASS THEY WILL FINISH 15TH PLACE IN EAST OR THEY MITE GET LUCKY AND MAKE PLAYOFFS AND LOSE TO THE HABS AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Gm*Don Waddell

Gm*Don Waddell

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:02 am

fk cares bitch
stand up for ur own team..
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:09 am

legend97 wrote:
BOS SUCKS ASS THEY WILL FINISH 15TH PLACE IN EAST OR THEY MITE GET LUCKY AND MAKE PLAYOFFS AND LOSE TO THE HABS AGAIN

They were even predicted 15th in East last year too look where they ended up
Back to top Go down
GM*Parise

GM*Parise

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 pm

k gianni habs were predicted 14th 13th look were they ended up

13th to 1st thats 13 places
15th to 8th thats 7 places

now you tell me who did better
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:01 pm

GM*Parise wrote:
k gianni habs were predicted 14th 13th look were they ended up

13th to 1st thats 13 places
15th to 8th thats 7 places

now you tell me who did better

Boston Razz
Back to top Go down
GM*Parise

GM*Parise

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:07 pm

k boston sucks.
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 pm

GM*Parise wrote:
k boston sucks.

Is that all you can say?

Give (seriously) 5 good reasons why they suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruins vs Montreal   Bruins vs Montreal - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruins vs Montreal
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4